Junior iOS Developer (Brest)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
If you love iOS and everything connected with it, iTechArt welcomes you to join our mobile team as Junior iOS developer!
iTechArt Group is one of the largest outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for companies from the USA and Europe. Our clients are the fast-growing startups from Silicon Valley and giant companies from Fortune 500 (like Amazon, Oracle, Forex, Gain Capital etc.).
To succeed in this role you must have:
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Understanding of engineering process and design patterns
- Basic knowledge of iOS (tools, languages, frameworks etc.)
- Ability to learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies, passion for quality and attention to detail
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- LANGUAGES: Swift, Objective-C,
- iOS FRAMEWORKS: UIKit, CoreGraphics, Core Animation, CoreLocation, ...
- REACTIVE: RxSwift, RxCocoa, ReactiveCocoa
- NETWORKING: Alamofire, AFNetworking, Moya
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: APNS
- DATABASE: Realm, Firebase, CoreData,
- VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS: git, github, bitbucket
- DEVELOPMENT TOOLS: Xcode, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Jira, ...
- OTHER: Testflight, Fabric/Crashlytics
- Big Mobile Team (90+ developers - iOS & Android native)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career development plan, regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunity to choose projects according to your professional skills & interests
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Free English courses in the office
- Medical care
- Family care
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, kitchen, interactive lounge zone)
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
Do not hesitate to send your CV and come to our office!