Node.js Developer (Brest)
з/п не указана
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a Middle Node.js developer in Brest!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
- New feature development
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- Refactoring and redesign of existing features
- Communication with customers (Agile methodology)
- Tasks estimation
- 1+ years’ experience in Node.js development
- Experience working with one of the web frameworks (Express.js, Koa.js, Hapi.js or any other) for Node.js
- Experience working with middleware conception, error handling, validation of input and security on Node platform
- Understanding of multilayered architecture
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Deep understanding of SOLID, ACID, CAP
- Experience of running Node.js server in production
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- English language skills at the level of correspondence and communication with the customer (Pre-Intermediate)
Will be an advantage
- Experience working with one of the ORMs (sequelize, mongoose) for Node
- Knowledge of ES6/HTML/CSS
- Experience working with microservice architecture
- A motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career development plan, regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunity to choose projects according to your professional skills & interests
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Free English courses in the office
- Medical care
- Family care
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, kitchen, interactive lounge zone)
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events