Junior QA Engineer (Brest)
з/п не указана
Hi, we welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Junior QA engineer!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
We tell you about small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our goal is to build a company that has everything to ensure that employees of iTechArt can realize their potential, ambition and family goals: good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diverse of projects, ability to travel and collaboration with world leading technology companies.
Working at iTechArt - is an opportunity to participate in the testing and development of web and mobile applications together with our professional team.
Our interests in testing are specialized in: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
- Plan, document and manage the testing effort of assigned features
- Create and maintain test cases
- Collaborate with developers in product testing
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead
- Have attended QA courses (preferably organized by IT companies) and have acquired experience in test cases authoring and bug reports creation
- Technical education is a big advantage
- Understanding of operating systems, browsers and software compatibility
- Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Natural curiosity
- At least Intermediate written and spoken English which means you should be able to communicate with native speakers
- A motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career development plan, regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunity to choose projects according to your professional skills & interests
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Free English courses in the office
- Medical care
- Family care
- Comfortable working environment (spacious and well-equipped workstations, meeting-rooms, kitchen, interactive lounge zone)
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
Don't miss a chance to join the team!