Full-stack .Net developer
з/п не указана
We are looking for full-stack .Net developer.
- Make technical and architectural decisions.
- Work on services related to backend.
- Improve existing applications.
Stack of technologies:
- Microservices Architecture / Web API
- .NET Framework 4.7 for AppService
- dotnet core 2.1 for SF Microservices
- Entity Framework Core 2.0, Code First. (CQRS)
- NLog, Redis Cache, Polly, Swagger, IdentityServer 4.0
- Azure Service Fabric cluster + Azure LoadBalancer
- App Services
- Azure AppInsights for AppServices/ServiceFabric
- Azure ServiceBus, KeyVault,
- Azure Blobs/Queues/Tables
- Azure MSSQL
- Angular 5 application, Rxjs, (Redux way);
- Typescript 2.6;
- Webpack as bundler;
- DevExtreme components;
- Bootstrap; SCSS;
- Gulp Scripts deployment
- Integration Tests (xUnit)
- Unit tests (xUnit)
- End-to-End (Selenium, Jasmine)
- Visual Studio 2017
- Web Storm/Visual Code
- MSSQL Server 2017
What do we expect from you:
A person who wants to take part in development of current processes and make suggestions and improvements. Hungry mind and a teamwork skills are also a key. Ability to present your work to customer is desired.
- Highly proficient in OOP/design with .NET technology and C#;
- Skilled at Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API);
- Comprehension of SQL Server and ORM frameworks;
- Knowledge of Redis Cache/ Azure stack is desired, but optional (we can actually teach you), as another part of a project is hosted in Azure in Service Fabric cluster.
- English - Intermediate+
- Experience with dotnet core is not required, but is desired;
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration;
- Good grasp of Agile/Scrum methodologies is desirable;
- Knowledge of TDD/ Integration testing is appreciated;
- Daily meetings, retrospectives.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Language courses and other corporate programs
- Medical insurance
- Competitive (official) salary.