Sales Manager (Business Development Manager)
з/п не указана
Zorka.Mobi is a performance and influencer marketing agency. We offer a full range of mobile marketing services – from strategy development to its execution with tools like Influencer Marketing and CPI/CPA media buying.
Agency cooperates with globally-known developers and agencies such as Plarium, Pixonic, Wargaming, Game Insight, Youzu Interactive, NetEase, Pocket Gems, Gameloft, Yandex, Mail.Ru Group, Vivaki, OMD Resolution and others.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated, stellar Sales Manager to join our business development team. In this role, you will introduce and sell user acquisition services and influencer marketing to mobile app developers and agencies from all over the world.
Send us your CV and get a chance to join Zorka.Mobi team gaining exclusive experience, immerse opportunities, and great perspectives in the future!
- Own and manage a pipeline of customer leads and existing accounts using CRM tool
- Consult, educate and successfully sell a variety of Zorka.Mobi’s user acquisition services through a high volume of daily communication via Skype/email and at professional events
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with clients and understanding their needs
- Report on the results weekly to key stakeholders
- Consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level, both verbal and written
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Russian
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong understanding of social media
- +5 years of Sales + Digital Media with verifiable track record work experience
- Ability to tailor communication on-the-fly to meet the specific needs of the potential customer
- Сonfident doing outbound sales and sourcing your own opportunities
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
What we offer:
- Schedule: Mon - Fri, from 10.00 to 19.00
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunities for personal and career growth
- Modern office in the heart of the city (5 min from the "Nemiga" metro station)
- Large kitchen with modern appliances;
- English courses (full-time teacher)
- Participation in training and seminars
- Attending conferences worldwide
- Corporate and team building events